The Phottix Ares** receiver – a simple way to use off-camera flash. The 8-channel transmitter and receiver units have a range of 200m and feature a “fire-all” channel function.
Extra receiver only kits for the Phottix Ares Flash Trigger.
The Phottix Ares** – a simple way to use off-camera flash. The 8-channel transmitter and receiver units have a range of 200m and feature a “fire-all” channel function. No advanced bells or whistles – simple, reliable and affordable radio flash triggering engineered with Phottix durability and quality.
What makes the Phottix Ares unique is the rotating transmitter (patents pending). The Ares accommodates how photographers want to work – with the transmitter upright for fast channels changes, or locked in the low-profile down position.
With a hot shoe and 3.5mm sync port the Phottix Ares can be used to trigger hot shoe flashes and studio lights.* Cables and adapters are included. Packed in a stylish carrying bag, the Ares uses readily available AA batteries.
The Phottix Ares 2.4GHz signals have a range of 200m, offer freedom from line-of-sight restrictions and a fast maximum sync speed of 1/250s.* The eight digital channels are fast and easy to set with the push of a button.
The Fire-All function allows photographers to fire all flashes or strobes on Phottix Ares receivers set to different channels – every useful when using multiple lights during an event or wedding.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 200m +
- Channel: 8 channels and Fire All Function
- Power: 2 x AA batteries (Transmitter and Receiver), 5V DC (Receiver)
- Max sync speed: 1/250 sec*
- Antenna: internal antenna
- Working Temperature: 0+40C
- Working Humidity: 35-95 RH
- Input Voltage: 2.2-3.2V (DC Input Voltage :5V)
- Current: Maximum Working Current _26mA, Standby Current_15mA, O Current Info: 0mA
- Ports: 3.5mm sync port, hot shoe output
- Dimensions: 88mmx50mmx40mm
- Weight: With batteries: 108g, Without batteries: 61g
* On compatible cameras/flashes